Calfaria Baptist Chapel, Llanelli
Calfaria was one of the many Baptist chapels in Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, Wales.
Established in 1881, the original chapel was a modest red-brick building which cost £500 and was opened in January 1882. Within seven years a new chapel was built, designed by George Morgan of Carmarthen. It flourished for over a century before closing in the early twenty-first century. The building is now derelict.